Friday, December 26, 2008

feeling of waiting

I wonder,
is this the feeling of falling in love on someone??
These days,
i always looking at my phone,
hoping that that person will call me to chat.

Be frank,
i was attracted when our first conversation on the phone.
That person voice,
until now it still in my mind.

The first conversation with that person was so nice,
it hard to tell in word,
but it all wrote all in my heart.

Though that person was slightly elder than me,
but that person was so charming,
although we were from different state,
but i can feel that was no boundaries among us,
it seem to be near.

But after i heard that person relative said something to me,
i was so jealous,
but i have to control myself,
just pretend nothing,
and keep waiting for his call.

Hopefully someday he will call me again,
and talk with no limitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment