Friday, January 2, 2009

the night

I can't sleep,
really got no idea why my mind keep thinking about that person,
since the day that person told me we will get along very well,
after few times we met,
i starting to care about what i did,
who i going to go with,
and that person feeling,
i wonder am i fall on that person now??
I wonder,
my mind just can't stop thinking about that person,
things that person asked me to help out,
flowing in my mind,
i wish to see that person now,
i know if i ask that person out now,
that person won't do it,
because it now late night,
but i know that if i say,
i want to meet you tomorrow,
that person will surely come over and fetch me for meeting.
But,
i really don't know,
what should i do?
Am i in the stage of people say falling in love with someone?
I think i am,
but i won't tell that person,
i think meeting that person is enough to satisfy myself.
I think so,
and hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment