Wednesday, March 4, 2009

gone

everything seem to be unfaithful to me,
it gone,
my precious thing,
just because of an hour dinner with friends,
my laptop, hardisk, documents,
all gone.
i never thought that such thing will ever happen to me,
but in reality that how life go,
who ever could predict that in another hour time your thing will be stolen by someone,
when i found out that my laptop bag was actually gone,
the feeling at that time,
i really don't know how to put it in words man,
upset,
angry,
piss off,
and so and so,
what else can i say??
just that im the unlucky one on that night,
if so anyone of you,
please bear in my mind from now onward,
don't ever ever put your belonging in your car,
bring it along with you everytime you out of your car,
and so for those pick-pockets, theifs, and what so ever,
don't think that you could run away for your next time,
yes you could be free for the first time or second time,
but if it continue,
one day you will suffer man,
i guaranttee you will really suffer ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment