Sunday, March 15, 2009

postmen

who do that person think i am?
postmen??
why do i need to help that person deliver messages to other people,
that's the thing that person always asked me to do,
and what i want to say here is,
im off from that job for now onward,
i don't want to be a postmen for you anymore,
im bored and fed up of it,
what do you think i am to you?
everything you said to me,
i follow...
and you said wait you back,
i wait...
but now you are back here,
hey man i have feeling as well,
i don't mind you have keep that person with you,
but did you ever ever thought of me even for a second?
i guess no right...
hahaha...
in this while,
im being naive,
thought that you are here,
everything will be settle and i no need to worry about it,
when im there,
just to have fun and enjoy myself,
but for now,
no more,
since you say wanted to be a good person,
i can't stop you,
because that your personal life,
what i can do now,
is to be indepandent,
and remember never depand on anyone again,
because it might lead to somehow current situation,
lastly bless you and all the best for your future.
i will not forget you for the rest of my life,
because you are the one who bring me out of my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment