Monday, March 23, 2009

value of life

what is the meaning of value of life?
i guess everyone been asking themselves about this question many times right,
my value of life,
hmmm,
be outstanding from others?
be interactive?
be confident?
i don't know man...
it always come across my mind,
but i keep thinking and thinking,
and still couldn't get what is that to me...
till the day i met a couple,
they told me a lot of thing in the world of rainbow,
i only started to realize that,
the cycle of rainbow life,
thing seem to come and go everyday,
it just that whether do you give out an afford to appreciate those people or things that pass-by you every single second,
they are quite right,
im currently have reach a stage to feel lonely and need more friends,
friends that i could share my thought to them,
hang out for movie, drink and etc.
and im searching for it,
i use to be on red light last time,
but it time for me to turn on my green light and accept new buddies.
Lester you can do it...
yup yup...
go go go...

No comments:

Post a Comment